To Install Windows
You can use the link http://www.softsea.com/download/ISO-to-USB.html to download ISO to USB software for windows ISO images.
Install the software on your local desktop or laptop and open it
- Select the ISO file downloaded using the browse button on the right.
- Select the USB drive which you want to make it bootable. if you don’t find the USB click on refresh to refresh the list.
- Give the required USB name in Volume Label.
- Check the box of Bootable, only support windows bootable ISO image to make the USB bootable.
- Click Burn to burn the ISO to USB.
you will get a warning saying that all the data will be erased from USB and it will get formatted. click on yes and the status bar starts.
Once the burn is complete click on OK. if you prompted with any error burn again using the same steps.
To Install Linux distributions and VMware
You can use the link https://rufus.akeo.ie/downloads/rufus-2.18.exe to download rufus to make bootable usb.
Run the software as Administrator
- Select the USB pendrive in device tab which you want to make bootable
- Leave Partition scheme, File system, Cluster size default value
- Enter the label name which you required
- Select the ISO image using the cd drive symbol on the software and leave other entries default
- Click start to burn the image to USB
- Keep the option in Write in ISO image mode and click ok
- Now your USB is ready for installation.